Thursday 13 December 2012

Fashion || Just a quick OOTD

Just a quick post today :) 
So the other week it was my Grandma's 80th birthday! :) and the whole family throw a surprise meal for her :) it was so sweet and she never suspected a thing! It was lovely to see her face beam when she saw us all as she came into the resturant :)

I just thought i would show you what I wore, Casual smart kinda look :)
 okay so not an amazing picture, but I wore; Jeans || Leigh for TopShop Shirt || Primark Cardigan || ARK Wedge anckle Boots || Zara

The Birthday Girl :)
 And this is how the night ended...With my brother in a onesie!! :)

:) I hope your all having a good Christmas so far!!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig