Friday 14 December 2012

Beauty || MAC - Viva Glam 1

I have always been afraid of red lipstick, I found it strange though that I was very comfy wearing a bright pink or orange lip, but red scared the life out of me.

Until...

My friend at work, infact Indi from Gili Jewellery wore MAC's new lippy called 'Viva Glam 1' and its a stunning colour, she let me try it and I fell in love with it! Seriously went out that day on my lunch and brought it!!  
 Its a gourgous Deep red/browny colour! Its stunning on the lip and so creamy, its wear is lovely, it lasts pretty much all day only really having to reapply after eating something. I have found I have to put a balm over the top a few times during the day just to had some moisture but apart from that its lovely.
I adore how it makes my blue eyes look!! :)

I have found the darker red alot easier to wear than the brighter orange toned ones...What about you?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've been looking for a good deep red lipstick for ages, this looks perfect! :) You really suit it!

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig