Sunday 7 October 2012

Sunday Rambles || Schedules and Invites

I fee like I say this at the beginning of every post, but sorry its been awhile! I now have a week of work so i am going to make the most of it and write and plan a lots of posts to that I have a few weeks planned out and ready to go! 

I also want to quickly say hello to all my new followers, thank you so much for following, every time I get an email, it makes me so happy! :) and also thank you to you lovely people who have stuck with me and comment, I adore reading your comments and looking at all your blogs! I always love finding new blogs to read! :)

I have written up a schedule plan so hopefully I will be able to stick to it and have plenty of posts for you to read :)

Well as its Sunday I though the best way to start was to obviously write a Ramble post! I love doing these kind of posts, I find them really fun to do and they are also the quickest and easiest way to keep you updated with everything in my life :) I hope you all like my ramble posts!? I would love to hear your suggestions for posts! I always like the help! 
Sometimes I get serious blogger block! haha who else gets that? I am so amazed by the people that manage to always have something to post about, they do like 4 or 5 posts a week! Even when i plan I don't have enough ideas to do that!

Oh my guys! I am so excited!!! If you follow me on twitter or like my facebook page you will already know I have had my very first invited to a bloggers event! Its with Next and is being held in London! I am so excited! But also so nervous!! haha is that sad! I would love to know if any of your guys have been invited! It would be amazing to meet some of you!

EEEEEK!!

I really wish my job was Blogging! I love it so much! I feel like its a release for me! Most of my thoughts and worries I express through blogging! Its basically an online diary for me! Who feels like that?

If you have any suggestions of posts for me I would love to hear them! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx

Follow me!
Twitter || @pollypocketx91
Facebook || PollyPocketBeauty || Like

Thank you! :)




Share:

4 comments

  1. That's great!! What is the event about? I'm new on the scene so I think it'll be a while before I get an invite, but I hope you have fun - I love your blog by the way, now following! Would love it if you took the time to check mine out, although I only have one post so far :) x http://findingyourinnerbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/introductory-post-our-perfect.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the event is a preview of the christmas fragrances and beauty products. I have please blogging for over a year, so stick with it and it will happen :) your blog is really cute! :) keep it up! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the invite! I doubt I'll ever get invited to anything like that - my blog is allover the place haha!
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I ever would! so you never know! :) x

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig