Wednesday 5 September 2012

OOTD || TopShop Dress

Well the weather is starting to change and well lets me honest this summer has been pretty shocking! so recently I have had to try to make my outfits easy to change, if its gets hot Its cool enough and if its cold It will keep me warm! 

hard fashion life!

This is one my new outfits that I have completely fallen in love with! please excuse the funny faces!
Dress - Topshop - £20
Boots - Tesco - £22
Blazer - Birthday Present
Jewellery - Pandora&Links of London
Belt - Tesco - 2 pack - £5

I have this dress in two colours I love it that much!! I have it in Black as well and I wear that one to work :)
 I love this look I think its cute with an edge...Perfect colour for autumn/winter as well :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

5 comments

  1. this is totally stunning!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Blazer it's really nice! Pretty outfit :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my favourite item in my wardrobe atm! :) dresses any ourfit up! xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh I LOVE The blazer, do you not know where it is from?

    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, the color is so pretty. It looks gorgeous on you, very well styled!

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig