Thursday 26 July 2012

Nail Care || Sally Hansen - Insta-Dry anti-chip top coat

I don't know about you but I am very impatient when It comes to waiting for my nails to dry! I don't really have time to sit around and wait for them to dry.
So for you you busy bees out there this was made for you! :)
I seriously don't know how I lived before this beauty!
Its so simple to use aswel, simple paint your nails as you normally would with your favourite colour wait a few seconds and paint over with Inta-dry and wait 30 seconds and they are dry to the touch!
AMAZING right!!

It doesn't make them dent proof though, I found that out the hard way! 
Apart from that I love this product and seriously recommend it!

I got mine from Boots and it cost me £5.99, the beauty with boots however it that if you have a boots card why not used your points! Then no money has been spent! :D Win Win!!


Whats your favourite top coat?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. This is my favourite too! I love it. I also like using Save The Nail base coats- together they seem to make my nail polish really last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i havent heard of save the nail base coats, may have to try them :) x

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig