Saturday 28 July 2012

Hand Care || Soap and Glory

I have found my hands have been getting very dry recently and I have tried so many hand creams, but they all either haven't worked or have been to greasy to use through-out the day, making working pretty hard. 
(grease doesn't really leave jewellery looking very pretty!)

My friend at work introduced me to Soap and Glory and my hands have been transformed!
MEND A HAND?

'Apply hand food hand cream as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry chapped, or otherwise hampered hands'

This has worked miracles on my hands! I apply it through out the day, I always used the Hand Maid first and then once that is dry I use Hand Food. I always like to keep my hands clean and when I'm on the go say...Shopping...Hand Maid is so easy and quick to grab out of my bag a pop on my hands. They smell AMAZING as well! what a bonus.

I have got the 50ml bottles which are perfect for your handbag and they are £2.50 each.
However they also have a 125ml Hand Food which is £5.00

Whats your go to hand cream?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE Hand Food! It's one of my favourite hand creams! It makes my hands soo soft! I really should get some more. I haven't tried the Hand Maid though, might have to give it a try!

    My other favourite moisturiser is Burt's Bees milk & honey body lotion which I use on my hands and all over my body. It smells amazing!! And moisturises really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love burts bees! Thair stuff always smells so amazing! Honey is one of my favourite smells :) xx

      Delete
  2. I adore these two products, they're so affordable, I'm another Burt's Bees fan and love theirs but they're not as purse friednly! :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soap and glory and have tried the hand food before and love it!

    sophie-said.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig