Friday 20 July 2012

Hair Care || Moroccanoil - Review

I am sure all of you have heard of the wonderful thing that is moroccanoil. I have read and heard about it for a while now and like I normal do, I took awhile to buy it myself, partly for the reason that it is pretty pricey.
However last week I gave in an brought  the small 25ml bottle. I only brought the small bottle because I didn't want to spend £30.45 for the larger bottle if it turned out I really didn't like it.

The 25ml bottle still isn't cheap though, it cost me £12.85 and I got it from feelunique.com, I have linked the page so just click on the address if you want to try it out yourself.

As you can see i brought the one for 'Fine and light-coloured hair'
It comes in this little box in a little bottle.
I was abit apprehensive at use it at first, I was worried it would just make my hair feel greasy, i am always nervous about using oily products I have had some bad experiences.

However I was pleasantly surprised with this product.
It claims that;

'Moroccanoil has a unique quality that instantly absorbs into the hair, creating immediate shine and long term conditioning benefits without leaving a sticky residue'

It does exactly what it says on the tin, as they say. aha. You only need a very small amount, and I rub it in my hands and then run my fingers through my damp hair spreading the oil evenly. This is the only product I use in my hair on a daily bases or whenever I wash my hair, and I also leave it to dry naturally. 

'For healthy looking, smooth and shiny hair, apply a small amount throughout damp hair, style as usual.'
 
As my hair drys with this in it, I am left with beautiful gentle waves, this also works wonders on my hair help tame my frizz, due to all the the dyes I have put in my hair it now frizzes very easily (very annoying) this oil weights my hair down enough to help with that however doesn't making to heavy to make it look limp. It leaves if amazingly soft and and bouncy.
(wow this sounds like a shampoo advert)

I would seriously recommend this to any of my friends! I have a feeling when this runs out and because you need so little it will probably last me quiet a while I will be buying the full sized bottle. (Naughty Naughty)

I hope this has helped if anyone is in the same boat I was in not knowing if they should buy it.
Just go for it. I promise you wont regret it!

Happy Hair day to you all
PollyPocket
xxx

<<<<Don't forget to like my Facebook page, Follow me on Intagram and Twitter :D
Links to you left<<<<
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this stuff, I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff since being 12!?

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its s my new addiction! can't get enough of it! x

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig