Sunday 22 July 2012

Fashion || Sales make me Smile

I haven't been shopping, like properly shopping :) for a while and the other day after I had my hair done I decided to go for a little look around the sales.

Of course I ended up in Zara

Now if you have read my blog for a while you will know I have been looking for a blazer for a very long time, Mainly because I am very fussy....Well :D I found one.
This picture doesn't really do it justice, its a creamy, beige colour with olive pin strips.
It also has nauticle buttons, three on each sleeve and one in the center.

I am in Love! :)

I plan to do some outfit of the days with this very soon :) so keep your eyes peeled for them.

Happy shopping pretties.
PollyPocket
xxx 

<<<<Don't forget to like my Facebook page, Follow me on Intagram and Twitter :D
Links to you left<<<<
Share:

4 comments

  1. That blazer is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in OOTD's :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to do them :) Love a good OOTD xx

      Delete
  2. That is a great blazer. Love the stripes and buttons. Worth the wait!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig