Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilee Weekend :D

Hello Beautiful people.
(Warning this post contains lots of photos)
I hope you have all had/having a wonderful Julbilee weekend? What have you all been up to?

I had a Wedding to go to, well it was a renewal of vows! between my auntie and uncle.
 It was such a lovely day and I just wanted to show yous ome pictures :)

Being a beauty Blog I obviously have a to do an outfit of the day!
The dress is from ARK and the shoes if I remember are from M&S :) I love the contrast between the red shoes and the cream dress :) What do you think?

Here are some other pictures from the weekend :)








 I hope you don't mind all the pictures! I love Picture posts! I am just so nosy haha :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

4 comments

  1. You look gorgeous babe! Love the dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! I love the back of that dress!

    http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. Thank you for following too, going to look at your blog right now :) x

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig