Sunday 17 June 2012

Daddy's Day - OOTD

Happy Daddy's day to all your Daddys out there :), and to all you daughters and sons make sure your dads know you love them :)

I have just got back from a lovely lunch with my dad, I don't see him very often so when I do I become such a daddys girl! :)
Not the best picture of myself but I like it :)


I had on a new top that I brought today so I thought I would do an OOTD
Ignore the strang hand and stranger face lol
I have on my NewLook Jeans I pactically live in these, so are so comfy and the fit is perfect, I find it so hard to find jeans that fit me well so when I do they definitly get there monies worth :)
My Shirt is New I brought it from Tesco of all places, it was £14 and its so lovely, it has three-quarter length sleeves and a collor, its a very soft material and so comfy to wear, if could be dresses up just by putting a blazer jacket over the top or dress down with a denim jacket, which is how I wore it today. :)
Chain - Links of London
I wore with it just a simple chain  I brought From work a couple of weeks ago, I think this just adds a little bit more to the outfit :)
Just a better picture of the shirt, Cream with black and slightly darker Cream dots all over it :)

How have you spent your Fathers Day?

Writing a few posts today so keep your eyes peeled, some reviews and favourites on the way!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig