Thursday 31 May 2012

Guess who's back! :D

Well good evening ladies!

I am so happy to anounce that I am back up and running :) and I can once again blog to my hearts content!

I just wanted to say Thank you so much to all you loveky people who have continued to read and comment on my blog, I have read all your comments on my phone and I plan to go thought them all and reply now! :)

I am so happy to be back!

I would love to find some new blogs that I have been missing out on over the last few months so please do leave links in the comments :) 
 We have missed you!!

While I am here I will do a hair update! :) If you can remember far enough back I had started to grow my hair and to get it blonde, Well this is where its at atm.
 I havent straighted my hair since Novemeber (I think) it has really helped with the growth, its grown so much quicker than it normally would, and always no heat has made it so much thick!! WooHoo!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

7 comments

  1. Glad you're back!

    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your back :D your hair looks so lovely and long! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back!! i love your hair. Well jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of you and the cat is gorgeous! soo cute x

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig