Thursday 31 May 2012

No7 - Triple protection Tinted Moisturiser.

Well a few days ago the weather was amazing so I though it was time to put the foundation in the draw and to find an amazing tinted moisturiser.
I asked around and a lot of people said to try the tinted moisturiser from No7....so I did :)
I love it!
Its so smooth to put on and quick at easy aswell, great when your running late for work in the morning, the coverage isnt actully that bad for a tinted moisturizer, with a powder over the top I would say its pretty similar coverage to a light foundation, but it doesnt feel like one. :) 

I have worn this everyday since I got it! and with those wonderful £5 off vouchers in boots, I never have to pay full price! 

Win Win! :D

At full price it costs £12 so to be honest its not to expensive anyway but all like a bargain!

Whats your go to tinted moisturizer in this weather? Have you all been sun bathing? I have! :) 

Stay sun safe ladies!
PollyPocket
xxx 

 

Share:

4 comments

  1. I am so glad you posted this! I've been looking for a new tinted moisturiser for a little while now and I definitely think I'm going to have to try this xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear it every day now! I love it!xxx

      Delete
  2. My mum swears by the tinted moisturisers from No7, it's all she uses, literally for as long as I can remember and from what I've tried, they really are I just like a lot more coverage! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its now my lazy day grab! when I don't want to have to put foundation on I put this on and still feel as good as I would in a foundation! I love it!
      x

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig