Wednesday 18 April 2012

Loreal - Caresse

Good evening ladies, my friend has been kind enough to let me use her laptop as mine is completely broken now :( she has also take the photos for me, you all need to go and look at her blog!! I will link it at the end of the post.
 I have so much to blog about so there will be a few posts this week :) Yay!!
Todays post as you can tell from the title is a review on the new lipsticks by Loreal. I had heard a lot about them and as I has a lipstick addict of course I had to try them out :)

I brought 3.
                                     Aphrodite scarlet        tempting lilac            rebel red                                          

I love them! they are so moisturising on the lips and if your one of them girls that love a bright lip but don't have the confidence to wear them, these are perfect for you!!


The colours are so build-able, if you are wanting to wear them during them day just put one layer on, the colours are shear with one coat and leaves the lips with just a hint of colour,  however if you want to go for the bright bright lip just put abit more on and you are left with a rich colour. I think they are a great starter for people who are new to lipsticks of scared of bright colours, as your confidence grows the brighter you can make it.

I quote my friend from work

'they leave your lips looking so kissable'

haha :)

They are £7.99 each but lets be honest Boots pretty much always has a 3 for 2 offer so go for it even if you by what you need and get one of these as your free item!!

Just a quickie before I sign off and go have dinner :)
If you follow me of twitter you will know that I am about to start to learn the guitar, well the very talented Mark Ellis will be teaching me and you seriously need to go and listen to him!! I will leave the link to his SoundCloud page! please go and listen his is such a sweetheart and so talented!
Just click on the picture :)
(on day I will play like that)

TTFN
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

7 comments

  1. Ive seen the adverts for these and think they seem kind of similar to the revlon lip butters but def wanna give them a try now x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound great, I picked up lip butters as they're pretty similar and even the main Bristol store was out of pretty much every one of these lipsticks -.-

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about these and I really want to try them! The colour Aphrodite Scarlet looks gorgeous. xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for an award - check it out.

    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colours look amazing!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED the middle pink one in my life!! Going to get it tomorrow, thanks!

    xx Nadine from www.allthatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig