Thursday 1 March 2012

New Hair!!

Firstly I want to say a big sorry about being away so long! but I am back now! (I know I have said that a few times, but I mean it this time!) 
So starting back with a nice change! I got my hair done today!! woohoo! I love new hair, I always feel so happy getting my hair done!!

I didnt get a big change, just had a half head of foils, I had 6% bleach put through.
Attractive photo time!! 
haha have to laugh!
I went to a really cute little hair dressers in Cambridge called 37 James street hairdressers 
Everyone in there is so lovely and helpful! I will be going back there again! Price is so good too! I got a trim half head foils wash dry and straighten for £45 so happy with that!
The final result!
I love it! It does look better in person, but hair always does! :)

Happy hair day!
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

3 comments

  1. It looks really good :)

    xo,
    Erica
    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous babe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you always make me smile sophie!! xxx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig