Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Rambles - Feeling sorry for myself!, THANK YOU!!

Its that time of the week again! :) I hope you have all day good weeks!?
I seriously now have an obsession with No7 make up and nail varnish! I brought another nail varnish the other day!
This is called 'So Simple' and I love it! its the perfect every day colour! I am loving nude nails lately and this has to be my favourite 'nude' shade that I have found! and it goes on so well and wears amazing! :)
I have also discovered No7 mascaras this week!
This Mascara is what I have been looking for! I will be doing a proper review during the week! keep an eye out! This I feel is my new must have make up item! 
After being ill at the beginning of the month I have been feel abit sorry for myself this month and so I treated myself to a few things this week.
I brought this Make up bag from work! I felt like I needed a new one! :) I have been eyeing it up for a while, I love the colour so much! (sorry the last two pictures are bad quality, i took them at night and the lights in my room combined with the pink wall make pictures come out like this!)
I also brought this tribal Cardigain from Ark Clothing! I adore the clothes from Ark and feel in love with this as soon as I saw it! Its was £22 a bargain is you ask me, Also I saw that a character in Hollyoaks was wearing it this week! haha, (small things).

Have you treated yourself this week? Let me know what you have brought!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! I just want to say hello and a massive THANK YOU to all my new followers you have all cheered me up so much and to everyone who reads and comments on my blog, you make it all worth while! :) THANK YOU to you all!!

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

16 comments

  1. I adore Ark clothing - I found out there was an Ark store when I went back to my hometown for Christmas, and bought a stunning dress for £11 in the sale! I really like your cardi too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hadn't heard of it till we got one in Cambridge! One of my favourite stores now! Xxx

      Delete
    2. I'm originally from just up the road in Norwich! My friend at work had raved about Ark for a while, I ended up going in and wanting to buy half the store! x

      Delete
  2. i love No7:) and that nail varnish is the perfect nude and not obvious! might have pick this up for my college days..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must have in a nail varnish collection!! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Never knew people actually called it varnish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes say varnish sometimes say polish!

      Delete
  4. Your phone case is so cute! I adore the polish colour

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely makeup bag and phone case. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im addicted to No7 too, good job the £5 vouchers are back! Very happy to be your newest follower, i love the look of your blog xx
    http://secretbeautyhoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I know! I love them vouchers! I hope they never go!! xx

      Delete
  7. Love that nail varnish. So cheap with the 5 pound voucher I love them haha :) I'm a new follower xx

    Please check out my blog?
    http://neenyswishlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the review of the mascara! :) I love your nails too, the colour reminds me slightly of nude beige by Models Own! I have sumber No7 nail polishes that I need to try out! :) xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig