Saturday 17 March 2012

A Day in a photo...New Feature :)

Due to the fact I have been finding it hard to think of posts to day The lovely Cory from Cory's Corner has come up with the idea of doing a post where you post a picture which explains your whole day! I think this is an amazing idea!! :) and so this is now I hope going to be a daily feature to my blog :)

Here is photo No.1 :)
I have spend the whole day sitting at my computer writing blog posts! and taking pictures for the posts! productive day if you ask me :).

How have you spent your day!?

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. great idea. really like it!
    that barry m red nail polish is really eye catching too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it on now with a matte top coat at it looks so good!! :) xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig