Sunday 12 February 2012

Sunday Rambles - iPhones, Snow, Poorlyness

Good evening ladies, So sorry for the lateness of the Rambles tonight, I have yet again been at work all day and also haven't been feel to well the last few days :( not fun!
Poorly Cara :(

Luckily I have had the past 2 days off so just spend them in bed resting trying to get better, but nothing seems to be working! :( In the picture I am wearing No7's 'Exquisite Curl' seriously love it! and a review will be coming soon! I have a few posts planned for this week so keep an eye out! 
Due to me having 2 days off and the weather being so cold! my car decided not to start this morning!! not fun so I had to get a lift into work. luckily it is going now! PHEW!! I can't afford for anything to go wrong with my car!
Really loving my iPhone!! i now have 2 cases for it! :)

They are both from ebay! I have also now ordered a new bag from ebay and can not wait for it to arrive! I will be sure to post a picture when it does! :)
How are you all enjoying the snow? still loving it or are you fed up now!? I honestly an not an amazing fan of snow but you can sure get some beautiful pictures of it!!

I love living in the countryside! <3

Stay safe and warm Poppets!
PollyPocket
xxxx

Twitter - @pollypocketx91
instagram - pollypocketx91
Facebook - PollyPocket Beauty 
HelloCotton - Pollypocket
Share:

7 comments

  1. Hope you can be feeling better asap girlie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i hope so too!! Hope your well!! x

      Delete
  2. You look so cute in the first picture! Hope you feel better soon. Being ill sucks!!! I also love love LOVE your iPhone cases. Haha. I really want a penguin one! :)

    We havent had much snow which is a shame cos I love it! Doh xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you sweetie! i love penguines lol its called katie pinkgu! haha xxx

      Delete
  3. I've had no snow whatsoever :( I'm sort of sad, but also sort of glad - I love it when it first snows and it's pretty to look at, but when it comes to leaving the house and not slipping everywhere, not so much!

    Hope you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree its not fun to walk in lol, thank you hun! xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig