Sunday, 12 February 2012

Sunday Rambles - iPhones, Snow, Poorlyness

Good evening ladies, So sorry for the lateness of the Rambles tonight, I have yet again been at work all day and also haven't been feel to well the last few days :( not fun!
Poorly Cara :(

Luckily I have had the past 2 days off so just spend them in bed resting trying to get better, but nothing seems to be working! :( In the picture I am wearing No7's 'Exquisite Curl' seriously love it! and a review will be coming soon! I have a few posts planned for this week so keep an eye out! 
Due to me having 2 days off and the weather being so cold! my car decided not to start this morning!! not fun so I had to get a lift into work. luckily it is going now! PHEW!! I can't afford for anything to go wrong with my car!
Really loving my iPhone!! i now have 2 cases for it! :)

They are both from ebay! I have also now ordered a new bag from ebay and can not wait for it to arrive! I will be sure to post a picture when it does! :)
How are you all enjoying the snow? still loving it or are you fed up now!? I honestly an not an amazing fan of snow but you can sure get some beautiful pictures of it!!

I love living in the countryside! <3

Stay safe and warm Poppets!
PollyPocket
xxxx

Twitter - @pollypocketx91
instagram - pollypocketx91
Facebook - PollyPocket Beauty 
HelloCotton - Pollypocket
Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig