Thursday 9 February 2012

HelloCotton + FOTD

Good Evening ladies! how are you all, I feel like its been ages since I last wrote a post! 
Are you all enjoying the snow?? Honestly I haven't enjoyed it! if you don't know why go and read my last Sunday Rambles all is explained! 

So on with this post! its just a short one day to let you all know I am now on Hello Cotton 
Fellow Beauty Blogger Sophie from Flirty Dresses posted about this a few days ago and so I decided to give it a go, I have read other things on twitter but never really gave it ago, but I love it!
I am very new to it and still learning, but from what I have seen its a pretty amazing site! a new way to let others find and see you blog and another way for you to follow blogs and find new ones! Its so easy to use and I suggest you all go and make an account! please so and follow my blog on there and I would love to follow back.

'HelloCotton is the greatest source of inspiration and the best way to discover the latest trends!'

Follow me by clicking on the link to the right >>> :) let me know if you are on HelloCotton! 

Stay safe in the snow lovelies! its started snowing in Cambridge again now! so glad I am off work tomorrow!!

On to the FOTD
Foundation MAC Studio Fix Fluid, Mascara Benefit They're real, Cheeks Benefit Sugar Bomb.
The necklace is so going to be my next purchase from work on pay day!!

I leave with some cuteness!
 PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

5 comments

  1. You look stunning here!!! Your make up looks so flawless. I love the necklace as well. Do you get to just wear whatever you want from your stock at work!?

    Aurora looks so cute <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! :) yeah I can wear what I want while at work :) perks of the job! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous hun! I love your makeup, please come and do mine! And ooh I want your job :p. That kitten is just <3

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup is great!
    and that kitty is too cute!

    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig