Saturday 7 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


Well this has made my day :) The wonderful and beautiful Claire Louise has given me this award! I love getting awards makes me so happy to know that people read and share my Blog!! Also this is such a good way to find other blogs and I always love adding new blogs to my reading list!

What you have to do?
1) Link back the person who gave you this award. 
2) Answer the questions below.
3) Award 10 other blogs and let them know.
4)Share 7 random facts about yourself.

1) Name your Favourite song.
There Your'll be - Faith hill
Depressing song I know, but I love it. 

2) Name your favourite dessert?
To be honest I don't really have desserts I just like a nice cup of tea and biscuit (very english)

3) What ticks you off?
People that moan when they have nothing to moan about! people that talk really load when they are right next to you!

4) When I am upset I..?
Have a cup of tea and curl up in bed and watch rubbish TV.

5) Favourite Pet
Well it has to be my little Aurora doesn't it
6) Black or White
I don't really get this question, but Claire Louise used the iPhone and Ipad as examples and I would go for white. I don't know why though...

7) Biggest fear?
I am such a scaredy cat!! But my main fears are being locked in rooms and needles!

8) Everyday attitude 
Take each day as it comes.

9) What is perfection?
WOW to me perfection is confidence, be confident with who you are!

10) Guilty pleasure
I watch Kids TV when I wake up in the mornings...:S 

7 Random Facts
1) I can't keep flowers alive :(
2) I can't start Big Brother!!
3) I love anything with bows!
4) I want to start a YouTube channel but I am too shy!
5) I love the Scottish and Irish accent!
6) I am saving up to redesign my bedroom!
7) I have a bad problem with spending money! 

10 other lovely blogs
1) Sarah - Almost Delightful
3) Zoe - Zozeze
5) Sophie - Flirty Dresses
6) Jazz - Jazz's World
7) Tiffeny - JustTiffeny
8) Kelly - Kelly's makeup Box
9) Annie - New England Romance 
10) Jenny - Jenny's blog Beauty

Thank you so much again Claire!! :)
PollyPocket
xxxx




Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for awarding me hun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    I am also a sucker for the Irish accent, mmmmm.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig