Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Rambles - Kitty Help, Cuddly Penguins, Blog Sale

I hope everyone has had a good week! The weather here has been awful! so windy and rainy! ME and my Dad where driving to work the other day and I seriously thought the car was going to take off! so scary!
Is it bad that as I am typing this I am still watching Christmas Films? :S
So I have been pretty busy this week...no that's a lie I only had 2 days at work this week.. I seriously didn't know what to do with myself during the week, after the manic few weeks before Christmas when I was working everyday to two days in the week, I was going a bit mad at home. However my contract at work changes next week and I get more hours, so I will be busy once more!
More exciting news! I finally get my car on Wednesday! at last freedom will be mine once more! I wont be going insane sat at home, not being able to get anywhere! Wooo!! I am getting a Peugeot 206 in silver 5 door! :) So excited!
We took our Christmas Decorations down this week, its all over for another year! When we took them down we had a little help though :)
I just wanted to say thank you to the people who have been voting on the poll <<< You are being a great help :) if you haven't voted on it yet please do I love to know what you all want to read and see on my blog! All I want to do is please :)
So I added to my Penguin collection this week! :) After I had hospital this week me and mum went to do some shopping in the sales, and I picked up a cute little Penguin Hot water bottle, It said it was £5 but I got it to the tills and it was only £2.50! What a bargain! 
I am just a big kid at heart! :)
Well I am going to leave this ramble here, I hope everyone has good week to come and isn't suffering from the January blues like I am at the moment!
Don't forget to go and have a look at the sale I am having atm. 'One girls Junk is another girls treaure' just click on the page above! :)
Write soon
PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

2 comments

  1. Awww your cat is so cute! I also love your bargain hot water bottle, looks cosy amongst your penguin collection! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your blog is wonderful and will always be here giving all the news.
    Super Glorinha kisses.
    To help better position your blog, click on Google +1
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig