Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sunday Rambles - Kitty Help, Cuddly Penguins, Blog Sale

I hope everyone has had a good week! The weather here has been awful! so windy and rainy! ME and my Dad where driving to work the other day and I seriously thought the car was going to take off! so scary!
Is it bad that as I am typing this I am still watching Christmas Films? :S
So I have been pretty busy this week...no that's a lie I only had 2 days at work this week.. I seriously didn't know what to do with myself during the week, after the manic few weeks before Christmas when I was working everyday to two days in the week, I was going a bit mad at home. However my contract at work changes next week and I get more hours, so I will be busy once more!
More exciting news! I finally get my car on Wednesday! at last freedom will be mine once more! I wont be going insane sat at home, not being able to get anywhere! Wooo!! I am getting a Peugeot 206 in silver 5 door! :) So excited!
We took our Christmas Decorations down this week, its all over for another year! When we took them down we had a little help though :)
I just wanted to say thank you to the people who have been voting on the poll <<< You are being a great help :) if you haven't voted on it yet please do I love to know what you all want to read and see on my blog! All I want to do is please :)
So I added to my Penguin collection this week! :) After I had hospital this week me and mum went to do some shopping in the sales, and I picked up a cute little Penguin Hot water bottle, It said it was £5 but I got it to the tills and it was only £2.50! What a bargain! 
I am just a big kid at heart! :)
Well I am going to leave this ramble here, I hope everyone has good week to come and isn't suffering from the January blues like I am at the moment!
Don't forget to go and have a look at the sale I am having atm. 'One girls Junk is another girls treaure' just click on the page above! :)
Write soon
PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig