Saturday 7 January 2012

17 - Hot Flash Lipstick - Review

I never normally go for the bright bold lip colours, but I love how they look on! I guess I just haven't ever had the confidence to wear them. However the other day at work, my friend brought in a bright pink and I tried it out, the one she brought in was a BarryM one, sorry I can't remember what it was called. I loved it! and it actually suited me quiet well, so on my lunch break I went out looking for a bright lipstick fore myself. I came across '17's new collection 'supreme shine lipstick' There Wasn't many colours to choose from only about 5, well that's  how many were in the boots near me anyway, I think there is around 12 colours over all, all beautifully bright colours.
The colour that I picked up is called 'Hot Flash'
I adore it!
I love the packaging, its very sleek and professional, If I am honest I don't normally like 17 packaging, This however I love! It reminds me of Benefits They're Real mascara packaging!
 The pigmentation is amazing and the lipstick itself is very creamy and moisturizing, which again I wasn't expecting, because The other 17 lipstick i own I find to be very drying. Its wear is also so good, I worn it all day at work (8 hours) and only had to touch up once!
They are £4.99 each which is pretty amazing for the quality of the lipstick! I am so excited to try out some of the other colours.

PollyPocket
xxxx  

Share:

3 comments

  1. That is a really nice shade of lipstick, love it!

    I have given you an award over on my blog x

    http://xxdollyblossom.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking ill be picking this up on my next trip to boots.. seeing as the colour is gorg and i wear red lipstick everyday to dance college so i can never have enough ;) love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I stayed away from bright lipstick...then I watched a Lisa Eldridge video where she talked about a colour of lipstick that made her heart beat a little faster. This was the one for me!

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig