Monday 30 January 2012

Valentine Glossy Box.

Wow 2 posts in one day! but as I published my last post this Mr Postman arrived with an exciting parcel for me and I just had to do a post :)
I didn't think it was going to arrive! 
Everyone seemed to already have theirs, but its finally here!! :D
This post isn't going to be a review or anything I will review the products individually this post is just showing you what I got in my GlossyBox! :)
I adore the bright pink box this month! (it matches my nail varnish....small things aha :D) and also love the little 'love' touches with the Pink heart sticker and also the 'glossybox' sweetie inside, so cute! :)

What I got
1) EYEKO - Skinny Eyeliner - Full size! I got it in Plum, it is stunning!! I can't wait to wear it!  
Full size - £9.50

2) ORLY - Nail Lacquer in Ruby, A beautiful deep red! 
Full size - £6.95/18ml

3) WELEDA- One step Cleanser & Toner. I just did a review on a cleanser but I can't wait to see how this one works out for me!
Full Size - £9.95/100ml

4) FAB - Gentle Body Wash from First Aid Beauty, A girl can never have enough body washes! :)
Full size - £13.00/226.8g

5) MURAD - Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dew Finish! I haven't ever used a primer (I know I should) so I can't wait to see if this makes a difference to how my make-up looks and lasts.
Full size - £29.00/30ml

As I said before I will do Proper reviews when I have used the products so keep an eye out for them! :)
What did you get in your GlossyBox??

PollyPocket 
xxxx
Share:

8 comments

  1. I still haven't subscribed to any beauty boxes (shockingg I know!) but this one looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, It gives me something to look forward to every month! :)xx

      Delete
  2. I wish we had beauty boxes in the states. They look fun to get!

    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is beauty boxes in the states...https://www.birchbox.com/ take a look at that one! its ment to be so good! xx

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the review! I don't subscribe to the glossy box but I like seeing what others are getting in theres! Looking forward to a review of the Eyeko pencil :). xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it, its such a rich colour! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I had this box, I've unsubscribed now, lasted one box :/ It annoyed me how they don't even read the beauty profiles and others boxes were worth double ours :/ However the polish and primer were nice :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no, sorry you didn't like it. I agree that they don't really pay any attention to the beauty profiles though! I think I just love receiving things in the post to much!xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig