Monday 30 January 2012

January Favourites :)

I don't normally do these posts but this month I have discovered a lot of new things and I wanted to share them with you all :) 
1) I have never used Soap and Glory products before, until my friend I work with who is obsessed with it told me i had to try it, so i needed some hand cream and decided now was the time to try it! Its amazing!It works so well! I know I will be repurchasing this!

2) My bargain of the month! These shoes should have been £53 and I only paid £20! :) I never really find things in the sales, but sometimes you come across some right gems! :) I wear them at work :)

3) Sally Hansen I have known about for a while but never tried anything. I found this works so so well and I would recommend it to all of you!

4) Finally i have found a Cleanser that works for me! :) I love this and how it makes my skin feel!

5) WOOHOO I am back on the road, I brought my Dance teachers car off her! :) I am back on the road, 
you don't relies how much you rely on a car until you have been driving for 3 years then no longer have a car for 6 months! I was so lost!!

6) Been Loving this Models Own nail polish this month! Mystic Mauve :)

7) Discovered No7 Nail Polishes this month in the picture is 'MeMeMe' and 'Dolla'

8) I Finally brought my favourite ring from work!! :)

9) I brought a new cushion to join my scatter cushion collection on my bed! I still want more! I have a problem! ahaa!

I hope you have all had a good month and that February is just as good! :)

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

16 comments

  1. Ah your favourites look so good! :) I went a year without a car and it was the most hideous time of my life haah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you do that! I only just lasted 6 months! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the new cushion! Also, I know what you mean about not having a car. When I couldn't use mine I felt lost. I've never tried Soap and Glory before either but I keep hearing lots about it, maybe it's time I gave it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend Hand Food as a first try! I love it! x

      Delete
  3. Adorable shoes and I need to try Soap and Glory!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised with soap and glory, I didn't think it would add up to all the hype, but my does it!! love it! xx

      Delete
  4. The polish colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have far to many nail varnishes but the collection just keeps growing! xx

      Delete
  5. I lovee "Mystic Mauve" such a pretty colour, I'm going to wear it next time I paint my nails. Your cushion is lovely and I am currently obsessed with Soap & Glory! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wearing it right now :) I love it! and it lasts ages! x

      Delete
  6. What a cute collage of your current favourites - the pillow is adorable; & I just love the nail polish colours you've shown here! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love and soap and glory hand food and your cushion. Where did you get it from? I adore anything vintage/ french inspired. xx

    http://pinkcupcake24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from Matalan! they have some really nice vintage things atm! xx

      Delete
  8. Hello! I don't know if you knew this or not, but I found your blog when the FBL group started. Today I was awarded an award, & I've passed it on to you! Check out my latest post for details.


    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig