Monday, 30 January 2012

January Favourites :)

I don't normally do these posts but this month I have discovered a lot of new things and I wanted to share them with you all :) 
1) I have never used Soap and Glory products before, until my friend I work with who is obsessed with it told me i had to try it, so i needed some hand cream and decided now was the time to try it! Its amazing!It works so well! I know I will be repurchasing this!

2) My bargain of the month! These shoes should have been £53 and I only paid £20! :) I never really find things in the sales, but sometimes you come across some right gems! :) I wear them at work :)

3) Sally Hansen I have known about for a while but never tried anything. I found this works so so well and I would recommend it to all of you!

4) Finally i have found a Cleanser that works for me! :) I love this and how it makes my skin feel!

5) WOOHOO I am back on the road, I brought my Dance teachers car off her! :) I am back on the road, 
you don't relies how much you rely on a car until you have been driving for 3 years then no longer have a car for 6 months! I was so lost!!

6) Been Loving this Models Own nail polish this month! Mystic Mauve :)

7) Discovered No7 Nail Polishes this month in the picture is 'MeMeMe' and 'Dolla'

8) I Finally brought my favourite ring from work!! :)

9) I brought a new cushion to join my scatter cushion collection on my bed! I still want more! I have a problem! ahaa!

I hope you have all had a good month and that February is just as good! :)

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig