Sunday 1 January 2012

Sunday Rambles - New Year, Blogging.

Well lets start with....
I hope you all had an amazing welcome into the year 2012! Mine was nice and relaxed with the boyfriend, we didn't spend Christmas together so New Year was our Christmas, we had dinner out and then had a quiet night in :) and opened presents :)
What did you do? Have any of you made a new years resolution? i don't make then because I never keep then haha! but if I had to make one, it would be to always look on the positive side!
So What posts do you want to see more of this year? I have a poll in the right side>>> please do take a few seconds to click on what you want to read! :) I would love to see what you guys like most! :) I will be doing my Christmas Outfit of the day this week, yes late I know but I haven't had the time to take any pictures, but I have a few days off this week so I will be able to do it now :) Yay!!
I am hopefully getting a car with in the next 2 weeks so I am so excited for that! freedom will be mine once more, I have had 2 cars before and been driving for 3 years, but When i moved to London I sold it, Well you don't really need a car in London, but that didn't work out and so I came back home too no car and no job! Luckily I managed to get a job pretty quickly but only just managed to be able to get a car! I can not wait!!
Well Ladies I hope 2012 Brings you amazing things! I Love reading all your blogs And love finding new ones to please do leave me a comment I love your feed back!!

PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

1 comment

  1. I have done your poll!! :) I dont think it helped much though cos I clicked like 3 of the choices! ;) Haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig