Thursday 29 December 2011

January Sales

There are some seriously amazing sales going on about town at the moment, and I thought I would share with you some places that have amazing deals. I personally won't be shopping in them because I have saving for a car, sad I know, But I didn't want you to miss out! :)
Due to not being about to use pictures from websites themselves I will list the websites for the stores below, both online only stores and stores on the high street.
I have included Clothing stores and jewelry and accessory stores .

Happy Shopping!!

High Street Stores











Online Stores





Obviously this isn't all of the stores theses are just the ones I love and think are having amazing sales!
I hope you all find some amazing bargains!

PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig