Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday Rambles - Picture Post - My Week

Its Dark and cold outside and I am inside in my Pajamas with my Yankee Candle 'Soft Blanket' Burning and Harry Potter on my TV! I am very content right now! :) 
OK I will admit now, I am not writing this on Sunday (I am actually at work when this goes up), It is Saturday night right now proximity 18:38. I am at work all day Sunday and then I am out for dinner so I wont have time to Write a Sunday Ramble on Sunday haha but I still wanted to have one up so doing it early and posting it tomorrow (Sunday, wow even I am confused!) I hope you don't mind! :) 
Well I have decided this is going to be a Picture Post :) Pictures of my week! :) I love pictures posts! That's Probably because I am so nosy though! 


Whats you favorite type of post?

1) Watching Harry Potter while I write this :) oh I do love a bit of Harry Potter, definitely my go to films! Which one is your favourite? Mines Deathly Hallows part 1.


2) I went to Matalan this week and brought a mirror to do my make up in, I do already have a mirror but I can get closer to this one so my make up turns out better, it also has a magnified mirror on the other side perfect for eye brow plucking! :) it only cost me £5. Also my 'Soft Blanket' Yankee Candle is burning in front of it :).


3) I ordered the Corn Silk pressed Powder from Amazon. :) After asking on the FB page what Finishing powders where best The lovely Sammy recommended this, I will let you know how I get on with it! :)


4) I have an obsession with scatter cushions and while I was at Matalan I picked up the Paris cushion, How cute is it! :) Next time I go I will be getting a massive furry one! :) 


Most of this week I have been working, I practically feel like I live at work! 
I hope you have all day good weeks and that you don't mind the quick and easy Sunday Rambles post this week. I will be back to normal next week :)


Follow me on Twitter - @PollyPocketx91 (yes I have changed it)
Like my Facebook page :) - http://www.facebook.com/pages/PollyPocketBeauty
Leave me a comment :) it will make my day!

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

12 comments

  1. Love the Paris cushion, from the snippets you've put up, your room looks adorable! :) Future post suggestion - a room tour? I love them, as I'm really nosy... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I might do a bedroom before and after post :) because I want to do up my room :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous scatter cushions :) LOVE the LOVE cushion and the Paris one too :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the love one is from past times :) xx

      Delete
  3. I agree, cute room, too!
    HP: DH pt. 2 is my go to HP film. I love it.


    -j.
    thefabulousgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you I am saving up to do it up :) xx

      Delete
  4. I think picture posts are also my favourite posts, I am also very nosy...
    Oooo absolutely love the Paris cushion you have:) I got a big furry cushion from Matalan for Christmas and it's just soooo comfy to lean against and isn't even effected when the cat plucks it, bonus! That shop is great for bargains.
    Hope you've had a nice day at work!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good day thank you :) I love matalan so much and they do some really nice clothes ATM too yay. Thank you for commening xxx

      Delete
  5. I love picture posts like these - it's always interesting to see a bit of a blogger's day to day life :) I also love watching HP while writing or doing other things. I've seen them all so often I know them off by heart, so it's great to have on in the background :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think I might do some more Picture posts :) I liked doing this one! xx

      Delete
  6. I love all of your cushions, very pretty X

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig