Friday 27 January 2012

OOTD - FOTD - Natural

Today is my first day off this week WOOHOO!! :) sadly its my only day off this week so I am making the most of it and doing an OOTD to show my new jumper and jeans :) I asked a few posts ago if you would like them as a haul or as OOTD's and you all like the idea of the outfits :) so here is the first one :)
Jumper - H&M £14.99
Jeans - New Look £24.99
Boots - Tesco £20
 The Jumper has a beautiful Matalic gold neckline which I love! Matalic is also very on trend atm and will be all through spring and summer! :)
I got the boots for Christmas, and I have lived in them ever since! they are so comfy and I think riding boots can change how an outfit looks, making it look more smart and done up (if you get what I mean)
 MAC studio fix - £19.50
Collection 2000 concealer - £4.99...(I think)
Collection 200 Sheer Loose Powder - £3.95
Benefit Sugar Bomb - £23.50
Nouveau lashes Mascara - I got this in a GlossyBox :) - £14.99
Nails - No7 - MeMeMe
Kept it minimal today :) with natural hair and basic make up, I wear my hair like this most days I prefer not to use heat on my hair unless I have to. 
I hope you like it :)

PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

14 comments

  1. Love Mac makeup and your outfit is so cute.

    I'm following :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thank you so much! :) I am new to MAC I haven't been able to afford it till now! but seriously loving it! xx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous outfit! You've got a proper model figure as well look at those long legs! Love the stripey jumper, definitely perfect for the chilly weather and those rich leggings are just perfect! Wish I looked that good naturale

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your so sweet to say that! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the whole outfit but I am so jealous of the riding boots :) you look stunning :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit post!

    -j.
    thefabulousgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable sweater, and I love the clean, fresh makeup!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have lived in this jumper ever since I got it! its so comfy! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love your jumper and your make-up looks lovely! X

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig