Thursday 26 January 2012

Sally Hansen - Maximum growth treatment - Review

I think I have a seriously problem with buying things for my nails. I always have nail polish on and  I am forever buying new ones, my recent obsession being No7...(Thank you £5 off boots vouchers)...But all this polish is really not doing my nails much good, they have become very dry and flacky, chipping very easily and not really growing much.
So I was looking for a nail treatment to help my nails to become stronger. I have never really looked and other Sally Hansen products before, apart from the Insta-dry which I love! But apart from that I haven't ever thought about them.
Until now..
The Maximum Growth is a daily treatment, which says it will make your nails stronger and grow with having an effect after just one week. It says it makes your nails more flexible, making them less likely to chip and flack therefore making them grow longer.


 This is what my nails looked like before I started using the treatment Exactly 1 week ago. They where so weak and also after wearing so much nail polish my nails had gone a yellow stained colour (not nice!)
After 3 days, starting to see a difference!
This is my nails now! so much better! the Yellow tint has gone! Honestly there isn't much growth change yet, maybe a little, but the condition of my nails is so much better! I seriously love this stuff! This can also be used as a bottom coat, so you don't have to stop wearing your favorite bright nail colours while using it!
This cost £4.75 which you may think is a bit expensive but it is so worth it!!

While we are on the subject of reviews I brought No7's Foaming Cleanser, Would any of you like a review on it after I have used it a few times?

Don't forget to like my Facebook Page :) Pretty Please.
Leave me a comment :) I love to read your feedback.
Follow me on Twitter - @CaraLouise91

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

6 comments

  1. I'm always interested in reviews on cleansers/facial products etc, I love those types of products and I am always buying them! Your nails are looking really good after using the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Treatment! I would probably need to use it, but my nails don't tend to get stained after wearing nail polish, do they get stained because of dark polish? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tend to wear alot of bright and and dark colours, these colours id worn alot can stain your nails after a while, They also block your nails from getting sunlight, this also makes them weaker...bad times because they look so good on! xx

      Delete
  2. this has made such a difference to your nails! i love this, but i forget to re apply it everyday so i suppose it dosent work to its full potential. still love it though, and good review :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweetie! :) It would work, but it would take longer to show the effects of it. X

      Delete
  3. Looks like it made such a big difference!
    and I would love a review about the new No 7 cleanser! Been very tempted to try them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to try No7 for ages, but couldnt bring myself to pay the price! I love 3for2 offers haha xxx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig