Wednesday 11 January 2012

Cute Blog Award

She has done it again! :) The wonderful XxDollyBLossom has awarded me with the Cute blog award! She seriously just keeps making me smile :D
Its so good to finally see some new awards being given and I adore this one! :)

For this award you;
1) Link back the person who awarded you.
2) Answer the award questions.
3) Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4) award as many blogs as you feel worthy of this award.
5) Let the people know who you have awarded this award that you have awarded them.

Award Questions
1) What is your go to make up brand?
Benefit!! 
2) What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
I adore the whole Vintage style, Flash from the past :) cute vintage, little summer dresses and now big over-side bold print jumpers and cardigans.
3) What is your favourite dessert?
I don't really eat dessert...
4) Favourite colour?
Well I am such a girly girl! I love pale pink and minty green/blue.
5) What is your middle name?
You will prob know it haha its Louise very common I think.
6) Whats the last song you listened to?
Ed Sheeran - Lego House
The video for this song has made me love it even more (odd crush on Rupert Grint :S)
7) Cats or Dogs?
Cats! :) they are so calming to have in the house.

Something you don't know about me....
This is so hard!!......
I am in a film called F, It was filmed in cambridge.
Trailer...

The blogs I award..
Ella - Bellevintage
I wanted to award Sophie from Flirty dresses but Claire already awarded her :)

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Congrats! I love benefit also.
    xoxo
    Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the award :)

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig