Thursday 5 January 2012

OOTD - Just a Day at Work

So I was looking a the little survey I have been doing on my blog and it seems you all love Outfit of the Days, So here is one :) I just had work today, nothing exciting, but I loved my outfit and how my hair and make up turned out so I thought I would Share! :)
Some of the Picture's really aren't amazing I took them rushed this morning at about 630am!! so no natural night sadly.

Body
Top - H&M - £3.99!!
Skirt - H&M - £14.99
Face
Foundation - Loreal True Match
Powder - Collection 2000
Concealer - Collection 2000
Blush - Benefit - SugarBomb
Eyeliner - Top - Rimmel - FlashEyeliner- Black
Bottom - Stila - Smudge Stick - Taupe
Mascara - Befefit - They're Real
Lipstick - bd Tesco - Water-Melon
So after a long and stressful day at work, this is what I came home too...

My little cutie!! and she still hasn't moved!
I hope you liked this post< I will be doing more of these kind of posts I love doing them! I also love seeing other people's outfits, (i am so nosy).

I hope you didn't get blown over my the Wind this morning, The drive into work was so scary for me!!
Stay Safe
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

5 comments

  1. Can't believe the top was so cheap! Such a good staple piece!
    Your cat is so bloomin' cute!
    Love the post
    http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!! You are beautiful!! Your cat is also gorgeous!! She looks so cheeky! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable professional look. And love your eye makeup.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, you looks so sophisticated! and your cat is so cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely in your work get up! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig