Thursday, 5 January 2012

OOTD - Just a Day at Work

So I was looking a the little survey I have been doing on my blog and it seems you all love Outfit of the Days, So here is one :) I just had work today, nothing exciting, but I loved my outfit and how my hair and make up turned out so I thought I would Share! :)
Some of the Picture's really aren't amazing I took them rushed this morning at about 630am!! so no natural night sadly.

Body
Top - H&M - £3.99!!
Skirt - H&M - £14.99
Face
Foundation - Loreal True Match
Powder - Collection 2000
Concealer - Collection 2000
Blush - Benefit - SugarBomb
Eyeliner - Top - Rimmel - FlashEyeliner- Black
Bottom - Stila - Smudge Stick - Taupe
Mascara - Befefit - They're Real
Lipstick - bd Tesco - Water-Melon
So after a long and stressful day at work, this is what I came home too...

My little cutie!! and she still hasn't moved!
I hope you liked this post< I will be doing more of these kind of posts I love doing them! I also love seeing other people's outfits, (i am so nosy).

I hope you didn't get blown over my the Wind this morning, The drive into work was so scary for me!!
Stay Safe
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig