Saturday 5 November 2011

Work Uniform

My mum went shopping today and found me some skirts perfect for work and I love them so much I had to show you girls.

The first one is from Next, I saw it a few weeks ago and fell in love, but i was good and didn't get it.

It reminds me of an Egyptian skirt :) 

And I adore the lace that just peeps through the bottom of the skirt.
This skirt is £40

The other skirt is from miss selfridge, it was on sale :)

I love the leather effect around the waist and on the edge of the pockets.
  This skirt should have been £35 and we got it for £12 :) bargain!

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh my love the first skirt!Loved the cut and the lace gives that extra sexiness and fashion! Must look good on!:D
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig