Friday 4 November 2011

Magic Wand Brushless Mascara Review

I heard about this this mascara through Fleur De Force, she made a youtube video reviewing this mascara, Her review
After watching her review i just had to order it to see if it would work as well for as it has for her.



I adore the result from this mascara, I honestly didn't know what to expect, how can a mascara with no brush work right!?
Well... it did for me...
It made my lashes look so much longer and I love how it gives the spider effect. It is tricky to use to start with but once you have got the hang on it, it works so well!


Thank you to all of you for reading, I love reading your Lovely comments :) They really do make me smile :)

PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig