Saturday 5 November 2011

Leighton Denny-BabyDoll

received this nail paint in my October's Glossy Box.
This colour is beautiful! The nail paint itself is so easy to put on, literally glides so smoothly onto your nails! 
I had never heard of Leighton Denny before, however since getting this in my Glossy Box I am seeing it everywhere. I went in to John Lewis the other day and his whole collection is in there, I will be without a doubt be heading back in very soon to get more colours!
 (That little smudge on my little finger is really annoying me!)

I adore this nail varnish and really do encourage you to go out and try the collection out!

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm so OCD about nails, if they smudge I get really annoyed and can't look at them without moaning LOL. You should try Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I've not had any problem like that since using it :)

    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, will check them out : )X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this in my GlossyBox! not too keen on the colour it looks horrible on me and fab on everyone else I see wearing it haha Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig