Saturday, 5 November 2011

Leighton Denny-BabyDoll

I received this nail paint in my October's Glossy Box.
This colour is beautiful! The nail paint itself is so easy to put on, literally glides so smoothly onto your nails! 
I had never heard of Leighton Denny before, however since getting this in my Glossy Box I am seeing it everywhere. I went in to John Lewis the other day and his whole collection is in there, I will be without a doubt be heading back in very soon to get more colours!
 (That little smudge on my little finger is really annoying me!)

I adore this nail varnish and really do encourage you to go out and try the collection out!

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm so OCD about nails, if they smudge I get really annoyed and can't look at them without moaning LOL. You should try Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I've not had any problem like that since using it :)

    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, will check them out : )X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this in my GlossyBox! not too keen on the colour it looks horrible on me and fab on everyone else I see wearing it haha Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig