Friday 11 November 2011

Speedy Makeup - TAG

So the beautiful Cory started a Challenge tag, and i couldn't resist giving it a go! I know that Sophie has also done this tag, so suggest you all go and take a look at them! :) Their blogs are gorgeous and so are they!

So the idea of the tag is to do your everyday makeup as quickly as you can, I normally take forever to do mine, not going to lie I take far too long, around 30 mins! 
But this time it was a different story!!

I did my everyday make up this morning in the speedy time of 12 minutes and 15 seconds! That might still sound like a long time to some of you, but for me that's such an achievement haha!

The final Look.
The Make up I used
This tag is so much fun to do, so give it a go yourself! :)

PollyPocket
xxxx
  
Share:

5 comments

  1. That is a rather big improvement on 30 minutes!!! :) You look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural and beautiful. Love the full lashes.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - I usually only spend like 10 minutes doing make up (because i'm ALWAYS in a rush) so idk if i could improve it very much..but i might just have to try it :)
    and your makeup looks great btw :)

    love,
    elisabeth
    ps. i'm having my first ever giveaway and i'd love for you to enter :)
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soph-It only takes me that long normally because i am so easily distracted! I will do my foundation then get distracted by something, then go back haha. I have a brain in the clouds :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha might try this! Your makeup looks nice I love your mascara! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig