Friday, 11 November 2011

Speedy Makeup - TAG

So the beautiful Cory started a Challenge tag, and i couldn't resist giving it a go! I know that Sophie has also done this tag, so suggest you all go and take a look at them! :) Their blogs are gorgeous and so are they!

So the idea of the tag is to do your everyday makeup as quickly as you can, I normally take forever to do mine, not going to lie I take far too long, around 30 mins! 
But this time it was a different story!!

I did my everyday make up this morning in the speedy time of 12 minutes and 15 seconds! That might still sound like a long time to some of you, but for me that's such an achievement haha!

The final Look.
The Make up I used
This tag is so much fun to do, so give it a go yourself! :)

PollyPocket
xxxx
  
Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig