Friday 11 November 2011

Benefit's 'They're Real' - Review

I have read some amazing reviews for this mascara and I just couldn't resist buying it to try out myself! I am so easily persuaded when it comes to make up, its really not good for my bank balance!
I love the packaging!
The Packaging is very sleek and professional looking! I really like it, simple yet effective :)
The brush is pretty big and it has extra combs on the end of the brush to make it easier to get those little lashes in the inner and outer corners of your eyes, they also make it a lot easier to do your bottom lashes.
(please ignore the cross eyes look! I have a very bad cold atm  and so my eyes are looking a bit dopey haha)
I adore the look this mascara gives! It really does lengthen your lashes and adds so much volume! I resieved so many compliments when i was wearing it. It made my eyes look so much bigger and more awake.

I really am falling in love with Benefit Cosmetic Products. They are expensive, however so worth it, you really get what you pay for!

Click on the link below to find it online. It is currently selling at £18.50

PollyPocket
xxxx






Share:

1 comment

  1. I want it I want it! haha
    I'm a sucker for benefit and really love the look of this mascara!

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig