Sunday 13 November 2011

Remembrance

Today is a day to remember those who fought for us to live how we do, For the men who gave their lives so that we could live a free one.
I hope you all did your 2 minutes sclience on the 11th, I did, even though i was on a bus going to work. The bus went past a parade on its way and a young girl was singing beautifully, I just wish i knew what the song was.


So how have you sent your Remembrance Sunday, Here is mine In a few pictures :)


We were going through some of our old stuff and found my Paddington bear!! :) He was well loved!!

I hope you all had a nice and relaxed Sunday ready for Monday morning tomorrow :)

PollyPocket
xxxx


Share:

7 comments

  1. Looks like youve had a gorgeous weekend!!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that taking a 2 minute silence break is the last anyone can do to remember the heroes as for your weekend it looks like you had a great time! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara- I agree completely :) Thank you for following, it put a smile on my face to see you had :) I have also followed your little blog :) love it! its so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was down south in Chichester on Remembrance Sunday all the cars on the road going through the city centre stopped and turn off their engines for two minuets. It caused a massive traffic jam but was beautiful to see! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures!! They are just what I needed to see on a Monday afternoon.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig