Wednesday 16 November 2011

Yankee Candle - Christmas Order

Good Evening Hope you have all had a lovely Wednesday, only two days till the weekend people, stay happy :).
So on to the post :)
This time every year I love to order my Christmas candles, however I never actually seem to get their Christmas scents, but this time I decided to try some out. I ordered 3 this time.
I was so excited to get my parcel in the post and when the postman knocked on my door I was about to leave for work, Perfect timing or what!! I had enough time to smell them all before I left.

Home Sweet Home
A heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices and a hint of freshly poured tea.
When I first smelt this I was a bit unsure, I am not the biggest fan of cinnamon to be honest, (don't really know why I ordered this one haha) However when I lite this candle the smell is stunning, its unlite smell is so much stronger then when it is lite! the cinnamon is so subtle when lite, it leaves a beautiful after smell. I couldn't have it alight for too long I feel that it would get too much and give me a headache however for about 10 minutes in a room then blowing it out leaves such a lovely welcoming smell. The spices in the smell really do make you think of christmas, this one personally is more of a boxing day kind of smell....if you get what I mean.

 Christmas Eve
Traditional holiday scents of a warm hearth, sugars plums and candied fruits.
I didn't really know what to expect from this candle, I haven't ever ordered a fruity scented candle before, I tend to go for the really sweet smells (as you will see from the next one)  However this is amazing! This seriously is now one of my favourite smells! It is a sweet fruit scent, it smells so good it makes me want to eat it!! I will defiantly be ordering this one again! and how cute is the picture on the jar!!

Christmas Cookie
Buttery rich, vanilla scented, holiday sugar cookies
This is my FAVOURITE smell EVER!!! I am seriously addicted to vanilla scents, I can't get enough! This candle is so sweet and yummy smelling, It smells like freshly cooked cookies! and I love it! I order this one all the time and if you love sweet smells like me I strongly suggest you give this one a smell!!
I hope you all liked my Yankee Candle post, I know it wasn't that long ago I did one before, but at this time of year I go a bit candle crazy :)
Whats yous favourite Christmas scent?

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Christmas Cookie is my favorite one. Whenever we got into a Yankee Candle store, Mr. A is the one who takes forever.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I am in the market for some christmas candles and I do love the sound of the Christmas Eve one! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig