Thursday 3 November 2011

Photo Tag

The lovely Sophie just did this tag and its soo cute :) I am very much like her in the being nosy department.

The idea of the tag is to go to your photo albums on your computer, go to the 4th folder and find the 4th photo, then explain the story behind the photo.

This is mine.


This is my best friend Bethannie. This photo is from when we went out in London with my boyfriend, the statue she is sitting on is John Smith. She was very disappointed to find out that the real John Smith is nothing like the handsome blonde out of Pocahontas.

Love this girl so much, She has been by my side through so much!!

now its your turn :)

PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

3 comments

  1. Ah your friend is gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea...I'm going to have to try it next time I'm at my home comp
    --Annie

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig