Thursday 3 November 2011

November Wish List

We all know about monthly favorites, But I wanted to be a bit different, so I will be doing Monthly Wish Lists :)

Here we go...

I adore this dress :) its so classic and can be dressed up or down, I also would really like this is black so I can wear it for work.
Its from TopShop - £46
I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it! The colour is beautiful. I tend to go for the simple black handbags, So this month I want to branch out.
Its from H&M - £29.99
This is a Ballet Shoe Charm. This is the Next Charm I wish to add to my Sweetie XS Bracelet :)
Its from Links of London - £48

Obviously these items are quiet expensive and I probably Wont be getting any of them, but that's the point of a wish list.
:D

PollyPocket
xxxx





Share:

3 comments

  1. I love all of those!!! I have a black dress similar to the red one but shorter and I have been after a longer one for AGES. The bag is so classic and chic!! I loves it I do! As for the ballet shoe charm, I think we both know we are suckers for anything remotely dance orientated! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red dress. Yum!
    --Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The litlle ballet shoe charm is simple beautiful and adorable!!! I'm just a sucker for cute charm like that one:P
    Beijinhos****

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig