Wednesday 23 November 2011

Outfit advise please :)

This Saturday (26th November) I have my works Christmas meal :) I am so excited, its going to be such a good night with all the girlies!

However I need your help!!

I have a dress which I brought this time last year for my works do last year, but I was ill and wasn't able to go (bad times). So I want to wear it this year because I feel bad that I brought it atm (it still has the tag on!!) But I want to make my outfit a bit different, This is where I need your help,
 The dress is navy blue,

 I want to wear my new red shoes with it.......Do they go....
I want to wear this with maybe a red nail and if I dare a red lip?

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :) it really does mean alot!

PollyPocket
xxxx


Share:

2 comments

  1. Yes!!! that would look gorgeous. Make sure you have red nails though! And possibly a red bag?! Eeep you will look stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that dress is stunning :) Love the red shoes Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig