Thursday 24 November 2011

Boots Haul

Hello beautiful people, so I missed my bus today after work, (bad times)) and this left me with an hour to kill, I made the mistake of going into boots! (it always ends in me spending money).
I picked up a few things some I needed and some I just really wanted, I thought I would show you what I got :).
No surprises that there is nail varnish in my purchases! I will be doing posts on them over on my other Blog PollyPocket's nail bar soon and I will link them next to the photos.
I have wanted a dry shampoo for ages!! For those days you really don't want to wash your hair, I had heard  and read really good reviews on this one so picked it up to try out myself :) it was £2.99
The nail varnish remover was something I needed so I don't feel so guilty about buying that, but I saw the 'rapid dry for nails' spray and couldn't resist! I am always having trouble when I paint my nails, (I always seem to need the toilet as soon as I have painted them) So I thought I would give this a go, I will let you know how I get on. I also got this brand because they are currently on buy one get one half price.
Nail Polish remover - £2.65
Rapid Dry - £3.65
This again was something I needed! :) I love wearing red nail polish it is defiantly my go to nail colour! Whats yours?
£2.99
Now this I just love!! I have seem it a few times but never picked it up, clearly today I did :) Its beautiful! There is a review over on my other blog HERE :)
£2.99
I hadn't ever heard of this until today! I know crazy right! I love the current trend of the whole matte nail look and now you can make any of your nail polishes matte :) you simply just paint this over the top as a top coat! :) When I have done a review on my other Blog I will link it HERE. :)
£4.49

I am so happy with my buys today :) cheered me up in the horrid cold weather! I seriously think its going to be ear muff weather soon!
Please don't forget to follow :) and go and follow my other blog too :)
Follow me on twitter - @CaraLouise91

PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

3 comments

  1. That red polish would look GORGEOUS with your blue dress and red shoes for your christmas thing!! Hello stunner! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some good stuff.
    We don't have that store here, I'm jealous
    --Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. owww love the colour of the BarryM Polishes Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig