Tuesday 8 November 2011

Help me ... please

Good evening my lovely ladies.

I need your help! I need ideas for posts to do, I am having blog block!!
Is there anything you girls would like to see, need help with, any advise on anything, clothes, make up, men.


I have been thinking about adding a page to my blog just for nails, I change my nail varnish alot and have a sad obsession with nail varnish, let me know if you would like this idea?!?

Pretty Pretty Please please do leave suggestions in the comments :) 

PollyPocket
xxxx


Share:

1 comment

  1. here's a few ideas for some posts that I can think of:

    - What's in my bag or makeup bag
    - your hits and misses in makeup products
    - ask me anything?

    :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig