Thursday 13 October 2011

Warm Fuzzy Feeling


Good evening my pretties, I hope you have all had a lovely day. Its been very cold and wet where I am and I have been looking forward to coming home all day :) 

So I got in got all snuggled up in my big fluffy dressing gown, got a cup of tea (milk no sugar) and settled on the sofa, only to find that 101 Dalmatians is on the TV :) What a lovely way to end my day!!


I love Disney! My all time favourite Disney film is The Lion King :D


I am so gutted I never got to see it in 3D in the cinemas :( but I can not wait for the special edition to come out on DVD at the end on november!! :) I have already pre ordered it on www.play.com, if you have never used this, suggest you do, amazing DVDs at amazing prices!!
My love for Lion King only grew when I was lucky enough to see it in the west end, for mine and my boyfriend 2 years.


So now I want to know what your favourite Disney film is?!?! :)



'If you can dream it, you can do it' - Walt Disney


PollyPocket
xxxx

Follow me on twitter :) - caralouise91
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig