Tuesday 11 October 2011

My 1st Blog Award :)

So The Very Sweet Cory from http://littledashofspice.blogspot.com/ has been amazing and given me my First Blog Award!

THANK YOU!! You have seriously made my day :)

I suggest every single one of you goes and checks her blog out! Right now!! Go!


So the idea of this is award is to:
 a) let everyone else know about the wonderful person that nominated you and thank them from the bottom of your heart :)
b) Write 7 random facts about yourself that other people may not know
c) Award 15 other blogs with this award :)

So....Random facts

1) My favourite food is cheese.
2) I can drive, But currently have no car :(
3) I don't have a maths GCSE.
4) I have a national diploma in performing arts.
5) I NEVER have warm feet.
6) Penguins are my favourite animal
7) I want to live in Paris for at least a year of my life.

Now for the 15 amazing bloggers I think deserve this award;


YAY so thats it :)

Go check our all these blogs they are all so good!

PollyPocket

xxxx

Twitter- caralousie91


Share:

2 comments

  1. are you single? that would be interesting (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm yummy cheese & my feet are always cold too. Congratulations on the award.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig