Monday 24 October 2011

Home Made Facial Scrub :)


Do you have acne, sun spots, dry skin, freckles? Want to get rid of them?
This is soo easy to do and I swear by it :)

You only need three things;
Lemon/Lemon juice
Suger- White or Brown
And cotton pads

firstly just rinse your face in warm water.
Then take a cotton pad, soak some Lemon juice on to it and sugar on top, then simple rub it all over your face in circular motions. Then simply just rinse your face again with warm water.

Your skin feels soo soft and smooth after!!   
Its like given yourself a facial peel without the money and pain!

You can do it everyday but I would suggest once or twice a week, depending on your skin.

Hope its helped

PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm going to try this
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna give this a go, will let you know how I get on, if my face falls apart I will blame you ;) haha xx

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig