Monday 24 October 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


The lovely Claire Louise from xxdollyblossom has very kindly given me this award :)
Go check out her blog its so cute :)
Thank you do much sweetie :) 

So for this award you have to;
1) Thank the person who was amazing enough to give it to you.
2) 7 facts about yourself.
3) Award 10 other lovely ladies.

Here goes, 7 random facts;
1) I collect vintage tea cups.
2) I love Audrey Hepburn.
3) I try to always have fresh flowers in my room.
4) I am a religious Hollyoaks watcher.
5) I wanted to be a forensic scientist.
6) I have 4 nicknames.
7)Honey and vanilla are my favourite smells.

Now the ladies I love;

:D 

PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

3 comments

  1. Yay! Glad you liked the award :)
    I'd love to see photos of your vintage tea cup collection :) I adore all things vintage :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i love vintage tea cups also, they are so fab! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure more followers welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig