Monday 12 September 2011

Matte NailWear - Avon



Hello Lovelies, So I have never tried a matte nail varnish before, partly because I have never found a colour that I like, But then my latest Avon catalogue came through the post. They have come out with some beautiful colours, so I decided to give some a go.

 Inky Blue && Red Velvet

   
These colours are stunning!




Red Velvet is a Rosey pink colour and have gold fleck in it, giving it a beautiful golden shine when the light reflects it.

If you don't like the matte effect from this nail varnish you can put a coat of clear over the top, this makes the it look very glittery, therefore losing the matte effect.








Inky Blue is a royal blue, with purple flecks in it, giving the effect in some lights that it is a purple nail varnish. In the bottle this nail varnish also looks purple, after putting in on my nails you get a much more rich blue.







I will definitely be ordering more colours from this collection.
Each nail varnish is £3.50 each

Love 
PollyPocket
xxx 
Share:

3 comments

  1. Ohhhh I love the inky blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They dry soo quickly, which is so good for me because i get bored when i am waiting for nail varnish to dry! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nail colours look great!xx

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig