Sunday 15 January 2017

Portobello Road

I've set myself the goal of blogging more this year, with a fresh face and a 'new me' I'm beginning with another 2017 goal, to spend more time with friends & leave my comfort zone.

After some Pancakes and tea of course!


Today Myself, Pippa (Clashing Time) & Laurel (Lola's Little Wonders) spent our 'day'... after spending the morning being super productive planning content & Pippa being amazing & helping me revamp my little blog ... at Portobello Road Market! 


I loved it!

I've always struggled with large groups, lots of noise & not having a clue where I am or where I'm going...dramatic I know & the main reason I will find any reason to not do things. But being with old friends &new friends exploring new places together just makes it so much more exciting and my nerves & anxieties fell away

The colours, smells & sounds create such an immense environment to wonder and explore.





Today has given me the London adventure bug, I need more! If you've never ventured to Portobello road make it a top on your to do list.

If you want to see what we got up to today & how I spent the rest of my week hint, there was hair drama, give the weekly vlog a watch below <3

With Love
Cara


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig