Sunday 5 April 2015

Spring has Sprung

Hello PPB's

As a lot of you will know, I have recently moved house, okay well it was 4 months ago but the house still looks like we moved in a month ago! Anyway, the new place has come with a pretty big garden, for us anyway :) and the older couple who lived here before us were keen gardeners. With it being December when we moved in as you can imagine the garden was pretty brown and dull, but now the sun is starting to make an appearance and spring is upon us the beautiful flowers and plants have started to show their faces, so on this sunny Easter Sunday morning I took my camera outside (while picking some tulips for my room) and took some pictures. Here are said pictures :D
( I'm no photographer but I'm pretty impressed with how these turned out, having a nice camera did help though!)
We are just letting everything grow this summer to see what comes up in the garden. There were a lot of beautiful lilies too, however with having 2 cats we had to dig those up pretty quickly, if you didn't know lilies a very poisonous to cats so they have now gone but there are still so many things growing , maybe I'll so a summer update no the garden when its fully bloomed! :) 

I hope you all have had a lovely Easter Sunday!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig