Wednesday 13 August 2014

Motivate Me #5

Hello PPB's

I hope you're all well! Feels like days since I sat down and typed a blog post! What better way to come back than with a motivate me post! :) 
Charm From Links Of London
I have come to the conclusion recently that only I can make things happen and if I'm not happy with whats happening in my life right now it is only myself that can make that change! I think this charm is perfect from what I am feeling and going though atm and every time I look at it, it reminds me that I should always aim high and follow my dreams rather than just staying as I am because is safe and I know what I'm doing.
I'm very much a person who doesn't like change, it terrifies me, I am a creature of habit so I have really been trying to push myself out of my comfort zone so that I can follow where I really want to be and go in life.

So if you didn't know I have very much come out of my comfort zone and begun my YouTube channel. For some reason and I don't really know why, its much scarier for me to have my face and voice on the Internet rather than just a picture and writing. I get very nervous when I upload a video but I am loving recording and editing the videos. I am so glad I have finally just shut my eyes and walked through the brick wall (Harry Potter Obviously) and let my little adventure begin.

If there is something you have been wanting to do but you just don't have the confidence to do it, just do it! Yes it is scary Yes it does take a lot of courage but I promise you that if it is something you really want you really will shine! 

I believe in you and you should believe in yourself!

Join me in my adventure and subscribe to my little channel Here :) 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig